Monday, February 2, 2015

About a year after the announcement of plans of addition of voice calling plans, WhatsApp is probably rolling out the feature in India. Last night, a Reddit user uploaded images and videos of the voice calling feature being rolled out to the devices. Right now, this feature is reportedly limited to the very few users. WhatsApp announced the plans of voice calling in February of 2014. Later it was said that the company is working to make this feature run seamlessly on slow networks.

According to Reddit user pradnesh07, this feature has appeared on his phone and using Nexus 5 running on android 5.0.


How you can get voice-calling on WhatsApp right now?

According to the user, just updating the WhatsApp won’t enable this feature. It’s like an invite thing. A person who has got this feature, needs to make a call to another person. He wrote: “Its like an invite thing, where a person with the call feature needs to “call” another person who wants to start using the feature. You need to get the apk from the website and not from the PlayStore.”

See the pictures below:







He further writes:

“The guy who sent me the invite confirmed that it works on other phones on other roms and other OS and in other countries. I am not sure how the invite thing works as of yet. I made a quick video of how the call works and looks so that you guys can share. And there is no use asking me for invites right now, I don’t know how this invite thing works exactly.”


Check out the video below:





S.B., CLICK.me




like us : CLICK.me






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Which side we should focus on more in this site?

CLICK.me අපි,

Shehan Bharatha
Prabath Dilshan
Mihidun Praneeth
Themiya Dhanushka

CLICK.me

Let's Touch the World with CLICK.me

Total Views

CLICK.me inc.. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Our Social Media

Contact Us

075 74 78 289 (Shehan)

Email : Click.mesofty@gmail.com